Class 6th
Hello!Students I am your teacher and before study I must give you books and syllabus for SA1 and SA2 i have already provided you with books if you haven't downloaded the books Click Here and after you have downloaded these books here is the syllabus
SA1-
Hello!Students I am your teacher and before study I must give you books and syllabus for SA1 and SA2 i have already provided you with books if you haven't downloaded the books Click Here and after you have downloaded these books here is the syllabus
Science
SA1-
1. Food-where does it come from?
2. Components of food
4. Sorting materials into groups
5. Separation of substances
6. Changes around us
7. Getting to know plants
10. Motion & measurement of distance
11.Light, shadows & refection
16. Garbage in, Garbage out
SA2-
3. Fiber to fabric
8. Body movements
9.The living organisms & their surroundings
12. Electricity & Circuits
13. Fun with magnets
14. Water
15. Air around us
MATHEMATICS
SA1-
1. Playing With Numbers.
2. Whole Numbers
3. Negative Numbers And Integers.
5. Basic Geometrical Ideas.
6.Algebra.
SA2-
4. Fraction.
7. Ratio, Proportion And Unitary Method.
8. Understanding Elemantry Shapes.
9. Symmetry.
12. Data Handling.
